Noelle's Pet Love has been serving Vancouver for over 15 years. We provide qualified pet care services to suit your pet's individual needs.
Located in Kitsilano, Noelle's Pet Love believes all pets are unique and treats every pet family as unique. We assesses each dog and cat individually before intake such that your animal gets the care they need while you are away.
To help people understand their puppy’s / dog’s unique needs and encourage / help train each dog to be the best they can be.
To become leaders in the Vancouver dog service community by providing consistent, expert dog care and training. We will achieve this by always making sure each dog is serviced by a certified and experienced professional in the field of dog care and training and by always offering each owner with simple ways to understand how best to communicate and care for their dogs.
- Owners can be assured that all staff has veterinary technician or assistant training to recognize symptoms of illness or injury.
- Noelle is also a Certified Professional Pet Dog Trainer (PPDT).
- We take very few dogs compared to most daycare or boarding facilities. Thus we can provide more attention to each.
- Home environment is very quiet. Most dogs are exhausted after the lengthy midday walk and just sleep. Small, sensitive dogs are separated from larger, more rambunctious dogs and each grouping stays with a different staff member.
- Boarding is non-crated; dogs have access to all parts of the house including bedrooms and there are plenty of raised and comfy dog beds.
- Noelle assesses every new dog personally and will offer constant positive reinforcement and association training tips and updates. This is for the safety of the new dog as well as the others. Behavior and obedience training (focus, recall, impulse control and engagement) is provided for all dogs that come to daycare regularly (at least 2x per week) and is included in the rate.
- Noelle is a Certified Professional Pet Dog Trainer (CPPDT).
- Noelle and Sandy also provide behavior modification training sessions privately with owners if necessary. Learn more on our private, one-on-one dog training consults here.
- Daily beach / Spirit Park lengthy midday group walks for all dogs on or off leash* + video.
- Dogs are supervised 24 hours a day by a certified vet assistant or tech. Another person or persons takes the dogs out for walks.
* Based on pet’s assessment
- Pack interaction teaches social skills and encourages pet self-confidence.
Increase your pet’s exercise time.
- Daytime activity can control or eliminate undesirable behaviour in the home due to boredom, separation anxiety or stress.
- Acceptable behavior is encouraged through positive reinforcement. All dogs that attend daycare regularly receive behavior and obedience training ( Focus, leash walking, impulse control, sit stay, down stay, engagement and Recall) and we update and help owners with their progress.
- Your dog is tired but happy when you get home from work — ready to relax the evening away with you.
Want to get to know our team of animal lovers?
A few woofs and meows from our clients, translated through the words of their owners!